Habitación de cama de lujo totalmente amueblado Uno @ Belagio III (60 metros cuadrados -! BIG)
N.º máximo de huéspedes2
Cuartos de baño1
- Aire acondicionado
- Lavadora / secadora
- Adecuado para eventos
- Ascensor en el edificio
|Dirección||Forbestown Road, Taguig City, Filipinas|
|Tipo de propiedad||Apartamento|
|Código de referencia||5EW0DIFI|
The condo boasts its high end living, overlooking Manila Golf Course, a Spa, and also warm home feeling lobby that you feel welcome everytime you come in.
ONE (1) BEDROOM w/ ONE (1) PARKING
php 55,000 (Inclusive of Association Dues and Parking)
The room is very generous in space. It one bedroom unit that has a 60 square meters floor area where you may invite your friends to come visit and have a graet time. Stated below are the unit features of what you expect in this luxurious flat.
- Queen size Bed
- Beddings with Comforter
- Study Table
- HDTV with DVD
- Split type aircon (masters and living room)
- Long sofa set
- Dining set
- Kitchen set (ref, microwave, electric stove)
- Laundry room
- Hot and Cold Shower with Glass Sliding Shower enclosure
- Roll Down Blinds
- Wall paper accents (blue and gray)
- High Ceiling
- Full Size Windows
• Tenant agrees to be responsible for the damages beyond normal wear and tear that occurs in the condo unit during the duration of the stay and the Owner is not responsible for the Tenant’s belongings.
• The Owner is not responsible for any accident that may arise in the condominium.
• Tenants shall not lease, sublease, or assign the premises without the prior written consent of the owner (but this consent shall not be withheld unreasonably).
• Use of amenities is excluded from the lease of the condo unit but they can still use it by paying the corresponding amount for the use of the amenities for each day at either the amenities concierge or the accounting office.
• If the key of the condo unit gets lost by any means, the tenant would be charged Php5000.
• Tenant must check-out at the expected check-out time, otherwise there would be an additional charge of Php1000.
• Time beyond 12:00 noon is considered to be another day therefore additional rental fees must be paid.
• Owner may enter the premises at reasonable times for the purposes of inspection, maintenance, or repair, and to show the premises to buyers or prospective tenants. In all instances, except those of emergency or abandonment, the Owner shall give Tenant reasonable notice (at least one day) prior to such entry.
• Tenant agrees to occupy the premises and shall keep the same in good condition, reasonable wear and tear excepted, and shall not make any alterations thereon without the written consent of the Owner.
• Owner agrees not to use the premises is such a manner as to disturb the peace and quiet of other tenants in the building. Tenant further agrees not to maintain a public nuisance and not to conduct business or commercial activities on the premises furthermore using it for illegal purposes.
• Tenant shall, upon termination of this Agreement, vacate and return dwelling in the same condition that it was received, less reasonable wear and tear, and other damages beyond the Tenant’s control.
• In a dispute between the Owner and Tenant which gives rise to any action in court, the losing party will pay the court costs and reasonable attorney fees of the successful party.
Monthly rate is $1115 for 1 year lease.
|Entrada a partir de las||Bajo acuerdo|
|Entrada antes de las||Bajo acuerdo|
|Salida antes de las||12:00|
|Política de cancelación||Flexible|
La ubicación es estupenda, y un anfitrión muy servicial. Ahora agrega a mis favoritos, sin duda reservar de nuevo en el futuro.
Great location, and a very accommodating host. Now added to my favourites, will surely book it again in the future.
- Alojamiento de calidad asegurada
- Verificamos telefónicamente a cada anfitrión
- Pago seguro a través de cifrado SSL