Luxury Ruterra Apartment by Muzeum
N.º máximo de huéspedes4
Cuartos de baño1
- Apto para familias / niños
- Lavadora / secadora
- Ascensor en el edificio
- Se permiten mascotas
- Accesible para discapacitados
|Dirección||Balbínova, 120 00 Prague, La República Checa|
|Tipo de propiedad||Apartamento|
|Código de referencia||49K7RAMC|
|Tasa de aceptación||90%|
|Tiempo de respuesta||En pocas horas|
Apartment can accommodate up to 4 people.
Apartment consist of:
*hall with cupboard
*first small room with foldable sofa for 2 people, dinner table
*bedroom with double bed, 2 chairs with coffee table
*bathroom with shower unit, washing machine
*fully equipped kitchen with:
Attention: there is no door between 2 rooms.
We also provide:
*bed linens and towels
*good recommendations where to go and what to see in Prague
*24 hours support during your stay
This apartment is located in the center of Prague, in the New Town (Nove Mesto), close to Wenceslas Square, only a 3-minute walk away. The district is one of the most popular tourist areas of Prague and has excellent infrastructure with many restaurants, bars and shops of high quality. This location will appreciate those who prefer to live in the city center, feel Prague nightlife, as well as those who like to enjoy the beauty of old buildings.
Some of nearest attractions :
• Old Town Square with the Astronomical Clock (15 min)
• Wenceslav square (less than 5 min)
• National Muzeum ( 2 min walk)
Other Things to Note
It takes 30 minutes to get to your apartment from airport by taxi. We can organize a transfer from the airport directly to the apartment . The cost of this service is 20 EUR/car for 1-3 people, and 25 EUR/car for 4 people.
Parking is not included in price, but no worries about it, when you will arrive we will explain you all details about parking and show you where you can park your car, for the lowest price. The nearest public parking is located on the Italska str. and parking costs 12 eur/day (weekends and nights for free)
- Please note that smoking is not allowed in the apartment. This is a strict rule.
- Please leave the apartment in the same condition as you found it. All bed linen/tea towels and other textile as well.
- Check-in from 15h00 (we will do our best to prepare your apartment as soon as possible) and check-out until 11h00 (you can leave your luggage in our office afterwards)
- We kindly ask you not to make any noise in the hallways and other common areas in the house after 22h00. There are many old people in the house and we have promised the neighbors to keep the peace and maintain friendly relations.
We love our guests so much that we provide them with a welcome set consisting of tea, coffee, sugar, detergent (dishwasher and washing machine), hair&body 2in1 shampoo, kitchen utensils, towels and bed linen.
- If you stay in our apartment for more than 7 days – we will clean and change towels/linen once a week for free.
- If you break something, please tell us. It happens, life is life :)
Thank you for understanding.
|Tarifa para > 2 huéspedes||$ 6 US por huésped/noche extra|
|Entrada a partir de las||15:00|
|Entrada antes de las||Bajo acuerdo|
|Salida antes de las||11:00|
|Política de cancelación||Estricta|
The Apartment is very nice, clean and has everything necessary. The owner gave us informations and plans about the city, it's easy to walk from there to the center..We had a great stay.
The apartment was better than we thought. The owner was very nice and everything was perfect! Good situation as well, but the wifi didn't work very good.
The host cancelled the booking, this review is automated.
The Apartment was really nice to live in. We were 7 young people and had a lot of space and fun. It is very well located since every touristic place is reachable in 15 mins. The only thing you should know is that the biggest cabaret darling is 3mins next to it, but we didnt have any trouble with that. Also Alexander was a friendly host and gave us good tips when we arrived. Thank you!
We had an amazing stay! Great and clean flat. We have stayed with 6 and two guys hat to sleep on the spare bad. Though i wouldn't suggest it, even that is possible. Easy 10 points to me!
We really enjoyed staying in this house, and we probably will visit again in the summer time, as Prague is lovely. Accommodation is situated in good place, not too far from tube station and supermarkets. Kitchen was well equipped, decent bathrooms, the only exception were armchairs, old and used.
The flat was very clean, modern and comfortable - we loved the building itself as well. It was walking distance from all of the main sites and our party went everywhere on foot. The hosts were responsive and everything went smoothly -we all had a lovely time in Prague.
All good. No comments :)
Great little place...private and good location. You are within walking distance of Wenceslas Square, National Museum and Tram stops. Plenty of shops and bars and restaurants around the area.Ideal for a weekend in Prague! Great help also from picking me up at the airport late and took me to the airport at stupid time in the morning.
Excellent Service and a wonderful Apartment with a great price. :-)
- Alojamiento de calidad asegurada
- Verificamos telefónicamente a cada anfitrión
- Pago seguro a través de cifrado SSL