Convenientemente ubicado, Inner City, Teléfono e Internet gratuito
N.º máximo de huéspedes4
Cuartos de baño1
- Lavadora / secadora
- Aparcamiento disponible
- Habitación con llave
- Apto para familias / niños
|Dirección||Rockley Road, 3141 South Yarra, Australia|
|Tipo de propiedad||Apartamento|
|Código de referencia||2XPBI1H2|
Conveniently located, renovated two bedroom, fully furnished inner city apartment with tandem two car undercover parking will tick all the boxes for location.
AND is within short walking distance to Toorak Road and Chapel Street shopping precincts with buses, trams and trains all virtually at your doorstep.
AND it is quiet and peaceful
Close by are Cinemas, Safeway & Coles Supermarkets, and numerous bars/cafes/restaurants, Rockley Gardens, Toorak Village, and Stonington Library. A little further on you have access to Melbourne’s sporting precinct (MCG, Tennis Centre, Olympic Park, etc.), Yarra River, bike tracks, Royal Botanical Gardens (the “Tan”), Myer Music Bowl, St. Kilda Road Arts precinct, etc. The on-ramp to the Monash freeway (connecting to City Link and East Link) is also close by - ideal for business travellers.
The apartment is available on a minimum 2 nightly basis with preference given to longer stays.
Price includes utilities (electricity – no gas) and water but excludes landline phone, Internet, pay TV.
*Rental rates will be higher if there are more than two people (add $20 per night per extra person)
• is street facing on the first floor of a three level apartment block.
• is close to corner of Toorak and Rockley Roads (handy to buses, trams and trains)
• has tandem parking for two cars at front of building – easy direct drive parking to/from street.
• is suitable for two professional people or a couple (queen bed in both bedrooms)
• has a renovated bathroom with washer & dryer, shower over bath tub.
• has Separate Kitchen which includes: large bench tops, electric cooking hotplates, oven, kettle, toaster, microwave, fridge, crockery, cutlery etc.
• has front balcony with great leafy street views and outdoor café chairs/table
Other features of the apartment include;
• two comfortable lounge chairs
• electric heater
• 32" HD LCD Television
• Dining table with 4 chairs
• Fully carpeted
• Double bed, quilt, fresh linen, pillows in each bedroom
• Vacuum cleaner, mop, broom, etc.
• Built-in robes, Holland blinds
The property listed is yours to enjoy with full privacy for yourself or up to 4 people (ideally two couples).
Calls to satellite phones, operator assistance, directory assistance and 1900 numbers are not included.
Preference is given to stays of more than 2 nights.
|Precio semanal para hasta 2 huéspedes||$ 695 US|
|Precio mensual para hasta 2 huéspedes||$ 2570 US|
|Tarifa para > 2 huéspedes||$ 23 US por huésped/noche extra|
|Entrada a partir de las||Bajo acuerdo|
|Entrada antes de las||Bajo acuerdo|
|Salida antes de las||Bajo acuerdo|
|Política de cancelación||Flexible|
El apartamento Rockley Road 7 N º 4 en South Yarra está bien equipado, limpio y bien mantenido. Por otra parte, se encuentra en un buen barrio en Melbourne con muchos restaurantes y otros comercios y servicios. El transporte público en tranvía del centro de la ciudad ya 8 de autobús 605 a la Rod Laver Arena fue rápido y cómodo. Alfred ha facilitado nuestra estancia excelente.
Het appartement Rockley Road 7 nr 4 in South Yarra is uitstekend geoutilleerd, schoon en goed onderhouden. Bovendien is het gelegen in een leuke buurt in Melbourne met veel restaurantjes en andere winkels en voorzieningen. Openbaar vervoer met tramlijn 8 naar het centrum en met bus 605 naar de Rod Laver Arena was snel en comfortabel. Alfred heeft ons verblijf uitstekend gefaciliteerd.
I had family on holiday from France and they loved staying at Fred's place in leafy South Yarra. They felt so much at home. Fred was a very gracious host who could not do enough to make us feel welcome. The flat was clean, peaceful and very comfortable. I will be recommending Fred's place to all my friends.
As stated in the description this flat is in a very good location. Served by trams and trains which ran frequently.
That flat was very basic, kitchen adequate but the bathroom poor. We had to go and buy toilet tissue on our arrival..although stocks were delivered later.
A soiled bath mat and rug were so unpleasant we put down extra towels to walk on. The bed was comfortable. We had disturbance from some noise from neighbouring flats very late at night/early morning on two occasions.
We would not recommend this flat for any long stays
- Alojamiento de calidad asegurada
- Verificamos telefónicamente a cada anfitrión
- Pago seguro a través de cifrado SSL